Black blue hair is a stunning and eye-catching color that can be worn by women of all hair types and lengths. It’s a great way to add some personality and style to your look, and it’s also relatively easy to maintain.
Here are some of the most popular black blue hair looks:
Solid black blue:
This is a classic look that is always in style. It’s a great way to add some edge to your look, and it’s also very versatile. You can wear it with any outfit, and it will always look great.
Ombre black blue:
This is a more subtle look that is perfect for those who want to try out black blue hair without going too over the top. The ombre effect creates a gradual blend of black and blue, which is very flattering on most skin tones.
Highlights are a great way to add some dimension and interest to black blue hair. You can choose to do balayage highlights, which are more natural-looking, or you can go for more dramatic streaks of color.
Lowlights are the opposite of highlights, and they can be a great way to add some depth and contrast to black blue hair. They’re especially flattering on those with darker skin tones.
Two-toned: This is a more daring look that is perfect for those who want to make a statement. With two-toned black blue hair, you’ll have two different colors of blue in your hair, which can be either blended or separated.
No matter what look you choose, there are a few things you can do to keep your black blue hair vibrant:
- Wash your hair less frequently: Washing your hair too often can strip the color out of your hair, so it’s important to wash it less often. Aim to wash your hair every 3-4 days.
- Use a sulfate-free shampoo: Sulfates can also strip the color out of your hair, so it’s important to use a sulfate-free shampoo. This will help to keep your hair color vibrant for longer.
- Use a color-depositing conditioner: A color-depositing conditioner can help to refresh your hair color and keep it looking vibrant. You can use this conditioner every time you wash your hair, or you can use it as a weekly treatment.
- Avoid heat styling: Heat styling can damage your hair and cause the color to fade, so it’s important to avoid it as much as possible. If you do need to use heat styling tools, be sure to use a heat protectant spray.
- Get regular trims: Regular trims will help to keep your hair healthy and prevent split ends, which can make your hair color look dull. Aim to get a trim every 6-8 weeks.
With a little bit of care and maintenance, your black blue hair can look vibrant and stylish for weeks to come.
Here are some additional tips for keeping your black blue hair vibrant:
- Use a clarifying shampoo once a month to remove any buildup of product or dirt that could be dulling your color.
- Avoid swimming in chlorinated or saltwater, as this can also fade your color.
- Protect your hair from the sun with a hat or scarf when you’re outdoors.
- Eat a healthy diet and drink plenty of water to keep your hair healthy from the inside out.
With a little bit of care, you can enjoy your black blue hair for many months to come.